Subodh is a financial planning process of creating a road map while taking into consideration an individual's assets, liabilities and credit standing. The key defining aspect of Subodh is that through the financial planning process, all questions, information and analysis are considered as they impact and are impacted by the entire financial and life situation of the client. Even if only one specific financial planning issue or question is being considered at a given point in time, all aspects of the person's life will be considered in the analysis.
Investwise was founded with the prime objective to change the perception of common man towards Investments from money making to wealth creation. In a world of uncertainty, maintaining a structured portfolio with the right combination of asset allocation is critical to achieve long-term financial excellence.
We at Investwise believe financial planning is a process of money management that may include any or all of several strategies, including budgeting, tax planning, insurance, retirement and investment strategies. Since our advices are free from the compulsions that are associated with the product designers we are not limited operating in a closed environment. We coordinate all elements of financial planning with the aim of building, protecting, and maximizing net worth keeping in mind the goals of customers.
We proactively assess trends that could impact your investments and suggest suitable changes in your portfolio from time to time. We strongly believe in transparency & thus share our financial expertise and resources with clients thereby creating an Empowered Client.
Be it investment planning, retirement planning, wealth creation or taxation, Investwise reaches out to all on all these aspects. The financial planning gamut is provided under the name SUBODH.
Investwise also provides services related to taxation under its registered brand SUPERTAXFILER.
- The Complete Picture Subodh helps you compile a complete financial picture and determine your objectives. When a doctor is consulted, he usually begins by referring to a complete medical history. A Financial Planner similarly completes a comprehensive and confidential financial analysis. It helps you understand how each financial decision affects your life's goals.
- Analyzes every aspect of your current financial situation Your financial situation has many aspects (assets, income, loans, insurance, taxes, business interests, wills, to name a few) which will benefit from the careful scrutiny of a trained professional who will analyze them in light of your objectives as well as the current legal, tax and economic environments.
- Identify weaknesses and recommend improvements The objective of Financial Planning is to help you make best use of every rupee by designing a strategy which will overcome any weaknesses in the management of your affairs and provide specific recommendations to help you achieve your financial objectives.
- Reduced Stress The unknown and uncertainties about the future cause stress. By prudent financial planning you know exactly what your money is doing. This knowledge and understanding helps you feel more secure and less stressed
What does Subodh cover?
- Insure your Income
- Secure against Market volatilities
- Secure against Uncertainties
- Minimize financial loss
- Protect assets
- Fulfil the objectives set
- Generate Income and/or capital gains.
- Increase your future wealth.
- Build up your investment portfolio.
- Save on taxes